Levi Elliot, electrical supervisor


One of our former apprentices, Levi Elliott, joined Kier as an apprentice in 2007 and after spending two years in maintenance on our electrical apprenticeship, he recognised that taking an extra step and becoming a qualified electrician would help broaden his opportunities. He is now an electrical supervisor for the electrical small projects team and says of his experience:

"The opportunities I have received through Kier have been endless. I have such a supportive contracts manager who has guided me throughout the process and continually encouraged me to progress. I would recommend the apprenticeship route into Facilities Management to anyone, and if I could offer any advice to someone just entering the industry then it would be that you can never ask too many questions. It shows just how keen you are to learn and fully understand the task ahead".

0 comments:

Post a Comment