Harry Robinson, joiner


I’m working at Kier as an apprentice on housing maintenance and really enjoying it. A typical day for me consists of carrying out general maintenance work in council properties, like repairing or replacing doors, windows and bath panels, and repairing kitchen units.

As part of my apprenticeship, I’m also attending college on block release and really enjoy putting the things I learn there into my practice when I’m back at work. I feel I’m progressing really well, learning more and more every day through my practical work and college studies.

In the future I’m looking forward to successfully completing my apprenticeship and then continuing to progress within Kier. I would highly recommend an apprenticeship to others. It gives you the opportunity to learn the skills of your chosen trade whilst studying for a recognised qualification and earn money at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment