Natalie Beech, plumber



I joined Kier in 2013 initially as a logistic technician apprentice and during this time I completed my NVQ Level 3 in warehouse and storage, as well as gaining my fork lift licence.

 I was really pleased to be recognised for my work on that apprenticeship – I was nominated for the Rising Star award at Kier and I was also invited to London to meet Prince Andrew as part of an event to celebrate and promote apprenticeship schemes. I recently had the opportunity to become a plumbing apprentice, which I took with both hands.

So far I’ve learnt how to complete first fix, carry out repairs and maintenance, bathroom renewal and much more. I’m keen to keep learning and enjoy a variety of work at both Kier and College. I’m looking forward to what the future holds and furthering my career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment